Pages

Saturday, January 2, 2021

Games, games, and more games

    Well, I guess the title says a lot, but not enough at the same time.  In this blog I hope to show some gaming goodness that will include; games played, campaigns, AAR's (after action reports), thoughts, ideas, as well as new cards and rules, etc. that may have been added and/or used for the games.

    A few of the games that I hope to have appear on this blog include, but not limited to:
  • Star Wars X-wing Miniatures game
  • Star Trek Starship Combat Tactical Simulator
  • Blood Bowl
  • DungeonQuest
  • Fortune and Glory: the Cliffhangers Game
  • Zombicide
  • Frostgrave
  • Space Empires
    A lot of what I will post here is for myself as much as anyone who reads it.  A place to see what I enjoy doing, and remind myself to play more often.

Game On!

No comments:

Post a Comment